John of War John of War

Interesting.

The characters were so intricate and well polished, but I guess that's why they were so motionless. Also I would recommend you make some more mouth shapes. The lip syncing had way too many U mouths where there shouldn't have been any.

Other than that, the clouds were absolutely great - the color choices and the spinning animation.

The Last Gift The Last Gift

Godlimations??

The stars are for the art. That was some exquisite digital painting. That much I liked... ok, you can say that I also liked that Jesus pooped a bunch of bread and fish without making a sound. I am really glad that Jesus pooped something on that guy's face because the way Jesus was drawn did not in any way match the good art that everything else was drawn in. So if he didn't poop SOMETHING, I would have been disappointed.

I've seen some of Godlimation's stuff. Is this supposed to be a parody of Godlimations' stuff? Did you get permission to use his name/logo? If not, then watch out...

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

I made it!

I was able to watch all of them! Except as soon as the last one played, I closed the window so I didnt get the "achievement" for having the courage to watch the whole thing. I feel like that wasnt really a Street Fighter Collab, but more a Gay Dick Collab with a special one -time-only Street Fighter theme. Some of the animations were great, though! Well animated I mean, not well written. El-Cid's was my favorite. Not worth the wait.

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Upgrading is the best part

I always just wished that I could upgrade the game, and there you have it! You just made one of the most original flash games here. Unfortunately I played it on a different site, but I had to come to newgrounds to review it and add it to my favorites. My favorite part about this was the upgrading.

3d logic 3d logic

My favorite puzzle game so far!!

this was very fun and challenging! i wasnt expecting to play this for long, but for 2 nights i slaved over this. Man! Level 23 is IMPOSSIBLE!! hahah, amazing game tho. i hope to see more gaming marvels from you.

gogo Happy & Smile gogo Happy & Smile

Amazingly amazing!!

the game was very very good! i loved the action and the different moves you can do. the animation was very smooth, very professional.

the only thing that i didnt like was that it was too hard! i couldnt get past the helicopter.

it sucks that someone tried to steal this game. im glad you got it back because this was too good for someone else to take credit for.

drop - Preview drop - Preview

Fantastic. Would love to see the whole animation. Would also love to see more gifs from this!

Type 6 Type 6

That tank is tiny...

Or that girl is huge. Either way, great craftsmanship and killer clouds.

Fatality Fatality

Fantastic!

How many hours did it take you?