All 9 art Reviews

drop - Preview drop - Preview

Fantastic. Would love to see the whole animation. Would also love to see more gifs from this!

Type 6 Type 6

That tank is tiny...

Or that girl is huge. Either way, great craftsmanship and killer clouds.

Fatality Fatality

Fantastic!

How many hours did it take you?

spider man is afraid of cheap spider man is afraid of cheap

Gostei dessa...

...afraid of "cheap".

Port City Port City

Brilliant.

Beautiful layout with even more beautiful reflections!

AlvinHew responds:

Thank you.

Max & Carol Max & Carol

Very good lookin'

And what sort of magical program did you use to make this one?

brycemilburn responds:

photoshop

the necromancer the necromancer

Calendar 2010??...

Maybe that 1 print in the world could turn into 1,000 (or maybe like 30) if you submit this to the Newgrounds 2010 Calendar. It's an amazing illustration. Love the lightning bolt. Have a nice day.

jouste responds:

thanks!

i actually am a fan of the lightning bolt, it was the first thing i lined out properly so i like to think it shocked some life into the initial drawing.

i'm not too sure if this guy would be good in the NG calander. if they like it they could get a hold of me and ask. but i'm also trying to get something in the same vein done for it as long as i have enough time.

and i will have a nice day! thank you!

Inuyasha Inuyasha

Inuyasha sucks, anime sucks

People need to start learning to draw their own stuff rather than just drawing anime characters or themselves in anime style. It wont get anyone anywhere. I'm sure the first person to ever draw something "anime" is probably so angry right now.

I gave you a 1/10 because the bamboo looks very nice and the shading aint half bad.

DemonBerserker responds:

if you hate anime so much then why the hell did you click on an inuyasha pic? also i do draw my own stuff, you were just too goddamn busy trolling to look at my other pics.

alone ~BmK alone ~BmK

Fine art?

Interesting idea and it looks cool. Perhaps you should have done something with all that negative space, though. I also think this is in the wrong section of the art portal.