Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Upgrading is the best part

I always just wished that I could upgrade the game, and there you have it! You just made one of the most original flash games here. Unfortunately I played it on a different site, but I had to come to newgrounds to review it and add it to my favorites. My favorite part about this was the upgrading.

3d logic 3d logic

My favorite puzzle game so far!!

this was very fun and challenging! i wasnt expecting to play this for long, but for 2 nights i slaved over this. Man! Level 23 is IMPOSSIBLE!! hahah, amazing game tho. i hope to see more gaming marvels from you.

gogo Happy & Smile gogo Happy & Smile

Amazingly amazing!!

the game was very very good! i loved the action and the different moves you can do. the animation was very smooth, very professional.

the only thing that i didnt like was that it was too hard! i couldnt get past the helicopter.

it sucks that someone tried to steal this game. im glad you got it back because this was too good for someone else to take credit for.

A baratinha A baratinha

HAHAHA finalmente uma animacao brasileira!!

a unica razao que a sua animacao nao tem um dos "awesome score", e porque pessoa aqui nao sabe portugues. eu adorei essa baratinha!! meu favorito: a pistola

Weezer Jam Session Weezer Jam Session

fun game

that was an awesome game, but the drums were wrong...
anyway good job on it tho!

Kristmas Kombat Kristmas Kombat

why are you so gay?

first of all its just a two player game with one level so whats the fucking point?...
second of all, basically the only reason why i gave this gay game a 0/5 was because of the damn fucking music!! what teh fuck you start off with 50 cent?! how gay is that, rap sucks!!! and then i go to the fucking options to trying to turn the music off so i can take the fucking knife out of my ear but instead i find the white stripes as the other track... the white stripes are the worst band ever!! the drummer doesnt even know what the fuck she is doing!! theyre just popular cuz most people dont know music so if fucking sell-out MTV puts it on air that means its good! well they SUCK!! and limp biskit? they were for good like one song so fuck you and have a painful and brutal death followed by the beating of 5 demon goblins in your after life...enjoy

Xiao Xiao No. 2 Xiao Xiao No. 2

my brain are belong to xiao xiao

beautiful work with the interactivity and the power bar. it made me feel like i was playing a real video game and watching an action/comedy movie because i loved i when the guy died or kicked ass.

check out my new animation that will be posted soon. its called killer ninja blood happy time and its a fan version of xiao xiao. check it and vote generously.