John of War John of War

Interesting.

The characters were so intricate and well polished, but I guess that's why they were so motionless. Also I would recommend you make some more mouth shapes. The lip syncing had way too many U mouths where there shouldn't have been any.

Other than that, the clouds were absolutely great - the color choices and the spinning animation.

The Last Gift The Last Gift

Godlimations??

The stars are for the art. That was some exquisite digital painting. That much I liked... ok, you can say that I also liked that Jesus pooped a bunch of bread and fish without making a sound. I am really glad that Jesus pooped something on that guy's face because the way Jesus was drawn did not in any way match the good art that everything else was drawn in. So if he didn't poop SOMETHING, I would have been disappointed.

I've seen some of Godlimation's stuff. Is this supposed to be a parody of Godlimations' stuff? Did you get permission to use his name/logo? If not, then watch out...

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

I made it!

I was able to watch all of them! Except as soon as the last one played, I closed the window so I didnt get the "achievement" for having the courage to watch the whole thing. I feel like that wasnt really a Street Fighter Collab, but more a Gay Dick Collab with a special one -time-only Street Fighter theme. Some of the animations were great, though! Well animated I mean, not well written. El-Cid's was my favorite. Not worth the wait.

Awesome Racer Awesome Racer

What have you done?...

I have been a fan of your work for years now! I cant count on my hands how many times I've seen Maxwell's Silver Hammer and Adam Android... but why would you do this? I used to categorize you in a guild of artists that valued originality, and turned aspiring artists away from an untalented, copy-one-another future. But after this act of unoriginality and conformity, I think you should be ashamed.

If all you wanted was views, well then you got it... and it got with someone else's idea. Congratulations, you have just submitted the same thing dozens other artists have but with different characters.

I understand this review might be mean, but it explains why I gave it a 4 instead of a 0 or a 10. The art was great, like you usually make it, but the problem was that it wasnt completely "yours". I did find it funnier than Egoraptor's stuff and I even did feel that sort of guilty pleasure of watching it, but its not like I havent seen this 30x over on Newgrounds. I gave it a 4 because it looked very good, but I'm so tired of seeing "Awesome"... especially if its not by its original creator.
2/5

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful

How 2 Succeed on NG pt.2 How 2 Succeed on NG pt.2

You might need to make a 3rd

I dont think you may have covered everything. Although the bit of the parody of a parody of a parody^3 bit was very well done, you could have done more with it. There's a lot more to say about... not singling any specific author out, but just to be vaguely general... E-G-O-R-A-P-T-O-R and fanboys.

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

Probably a lot of hard work

Drawing and animating all those different characters must have been a handful, but it came out running smoothly. Very nice caricatures and fluent animation. The song was also very well done, the lyrics of this version was actually a bit funnier than the Ultimate Showdown (although very distubring).

The Touchtone Genius The Touchtone Genius

The sound was awesome!

that was pretty cool how you made the sound from the singing kid comes out of the right speaker and the voice of the fat kid comes out of the left speaker. the song was very cool (once again)

Genevieve Genevieve

Very well written

the story was very creative (and perhaps true) and the vocabulary you used made me want to watch more and more. The art could have used a little work, but the colors you picked were nearly perfect. the backgrounds were also very nice.

Warpigs 16: ClockDay Warpigs 16: ClockDay

you should of given a warning

for people that may have epilepsy. i dont really like animations that is just random stuff with a weird voice over, but since its a clock thing, i guess many people are gonna "like it"

HALF LIFE2 - Blow Me Away HALF LIFE2 - Blow Me Away

you should of just had the song playing

i think that the other sound effects messed it up. breaking benjamin, nice pick. i see you put effort into this but the effects (explosions and such) were lame.